Thursday, March 31, 2016

Making History with our Million Dollar Month! March Madness!


YES.. It happened and I am beyond blown away with the work and success of our team/company Posh Crew! It is a team full of women/men working to make their lives and the lives they encounter better!
Our Soap and Lotion Posh Crew team reached a huge milestone today!!! WE HIT 1 MILLION dollars in sales!! YES, I said 1 Million dollars of $25.00 and under products! That is around 11,111 bar soaps and/ or hand cremes. WOW!!!
Our passion to share how to simply pamper and enjoy some ME TIME started with just a few of us. I can remember struggling to get $10,000 in sales a month. 4 1/2 years later these amazing ladies have grown their own amazing teams and are part of this MILLION DOLLAR MONTH!!
Together we are spreading our Pampering Pursuit here in the USA. Way to go ladies. BE PROUD because you ROCK MY WORLD! #bestteamever #poshcrew
If I could tag all of you I would!! You are all a blessing and I am beyond proud of all of you! Go make your dreams happen!

www.poshyourself.info
Together we make this happen!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...