Thursday, January 28, 2016

Who Deserves the LOVE?






February 12, 2016 marks the next Iowa Wild vs. Grand Rapids Hockey Game!   So to celebrate the LOVE of February and Valentine's Day I will be giving out 3 sets of 2 tickets to IOWA WILD! 

To WIN....  
1. Stop by www.facebook.com/PamperingProducts and nominate your Lover or someone that deserves some LOVE!  It can be a best friend, someone that loves hockey, or just because you thought of them. 
2. Send me a short message saying (name of person) deserves these tickets BECAUSE.... 
3.  This can be your spouse, a friend, a son, a daughter, a sister, a brother... anyone that needs a little more Love!  

Afterwards... stop by my table and see me for a fun Gift from me! 



HOCKEY- FUN- PRIZES- PAMPERING....  Enter now!  Winners will be drawn February 8th! 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...