Thursday, December 3, 2015

Contest time for the Whole Family



CONTEST TIME!!

Do you need some family time? Is your budget tight this of year? Would you love something fun for the whole family to do during Christmas break for FREE?

Starting Dec. 5th- Dec. 20th I am taking entries for 2 sets of 5 tickets to the Iowa Wild Hockey game on Dec. 27th at 5:00 PM at Wells Fargo Arena In Des Moines, Iowa! The whole family can go for FREE!!
(ticket retail price is $24.00 each)

What do you have to do to be entered into the drawing?
I just need you to like my business page at www.facebook.com/PamperingProducts and send me a short (no more than 250 word) reason WHY YOUR FAMILY deserves to go!
(enter it on my facebook business page)

On Dec. 20th I will draw from the entries and two lucky families will be attend the Iowa Wild vs. Rockford IceHogs at Wells Fargo Arena for FREE!



www.facebook.com/PamperingProducts

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...