Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Why Consider Perfectly Posh? Let me share...


Why Consider Perfectly Posh? 
      As a team leader of Posh Crew I get the pleasure of meeting and working with a lot of different individuals.  These ladies help push me, encourage me and bless my life everyday.  Did you know that not all of these ladies joined my team to build a business?  

NO... Not everyone comes into this amazing business because they want to grow a huge team.  We have so many different goals, reasons and aspirations in our team.  I would love to take some time and share with you several of the reasons people join our team.  Maybe you can see yourself becoming a part of this amazing group. 

Reason 1
    Being a SAHM I need some time away from home. I love to hang with other women and have a good time. 



Reason 2    
I would love just a little extra money to buy something for myself without feeling guilty

Reason 3
     Bills have gotten so high, groceries are costing so much more and I need more money to get by without working tons of hours



Reason 4 
    I love to meet new people!  I have a passion for people and sharing amazing products with them.
Reason 5  
    I love to travel.  Nothing beats getting rewarded with trips and prizes. 

Reason 6 
   I love the products for myself.  I love getting quality products at a discount. 
Reason 7
   Building relationships with ladies all over the USA.  Getting to know people I would have never had the chance to meet. 

Reason 8 
   Building my own business!  Not working in corporate America where they tell me when I can have a day off. 
Reason 9
   I can be there for my family!  Take my kids on their school trips, be a room Mom, or be there before and after school.  NO MORE DAYCARE! 

Reason 10 
   I can help other women see their potential, grow their own business, and make something better for themselves and their families. 



WAIT.... There are so many more reasons why people join our Posh Crew team.  I would be honored to sponsor you and help you find your reason.   Everyone can find their reason, their Why and their aspirations.  I am excited to help you find yours.  Join us today. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...