Thursday, March 19, 2015

Contest Time During Survival Spring Break

Day 4... Spring Break Escape with Posh

Today's survival is for you!!


CUSTOMER CONTEST!

Spring Break is upon us!

At Posh, we ALWAYS want to make sure everyone gets a little "ME" time. Tell us what YOU need a break from this Spring and you may be 1 of 20 customers to receive an exclusive tote and a Honey Honey Healing Hand and Body Creme.




What you need to do
1. Follow all action items above!! 
2. Make sure you tag me as your consultant Shaleen Ague
3. Stop by my page and tell me you entered the contest
www.facebook.com/PamperingProducts

I am super excited to see you get some Pampering for FREE! 
Good Luck and Have a Poshtastic Day!


Don't for get to Tag me!! Shaleen Ague 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...