Friday, November 30, 2012

DECK THE HALLS WITH PERFECLTY POSH




Decks the Halls with…Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells…It is that time of year again and I want to thank all my loyal customers for all your support this year. Let me help you pamper yourself and all those on your holiday list.  Starting Dec. 1st and going through Dec. 12th I am offering a customer special when you contact me to order or order on-line at www.perfectlyposh.us/shaleenague

Easing up on yourself over the holidays is important because the connection between stress and illness is real!  Take some time for yourself or give the gift of relaxation to those you love.  Please feel free to also visit my facebook event at

Send a friend, join the event yourself and catch the deals just in time for Christmas. Thanks again and please enjoy each and everyday.
Merry Christmas,
Shaleen Ague
And don't forget about our $88.00 joining special for the month of Dec.  Give yourself the gift of your own business and  flexible work schedule for the Holiday! It is the Gift that keeps on Pampering!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...