Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Summer Beauty Made Easy!


Welcome to my first letter regarding Perfectly Posh Pampering NEWS!  I wanted to inform all of my customers that starting on June 1st Perfectly Posh will be offering 4 new products in our Summerlicious line.
These products will be available while supplies last and I am taking pre-orders and booking shows for June.
Included in this Summerlicious Set is....

 Body Shimmer
 After-Sun Body Aloe
 Lemon Rice Body Mister
 Dry Toe Oil Spray


You will be sure to make a splash this summer with these great products.  Also, remember that the Play Footsie set will get you sandal ready for only $39.00 through the end of May!


Check your calendars, pick a date and lets get you ready for a Pampering Beach Party with your Friends or how about a Hawaiian themed get together? 
I would love to pamper you and your friends this summer!
Please feel free to contact me if you need a re-order or to place a pre-order for our Summerlicious Line. 


Give yourself a Pampering Break Today!
Shaleen Ague
319-533-0883
www.perfectlyposh.us/shaleenague
sjrmuscles@yahoo.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...